* Additional features will be implemented in future updates.
The exchange shops for Iridescence Panias and Infinity Stamps will be released in Patch 4.52.
New costumes will be available once we get to reworking the XC Shop.
New Playable Content
Solo Challenge: Raging Storm
Solo Challenge: Raging Storm can be accessed in the Garden of Eternity (Lv.80), the same nest portal as Cerberus (Lv.80).
No screenshot available, we want you to find out yourself.
Been a long time since our last solo content, hasn't it? Well since you've asked, we're delivering them one at a time.
Despite this being the first Solo Challenge, we recommend you take your best geared character.
Designed for max geared players and those who care greatly about min maxing stats, our first Solo Challenge is a 1v1 between you and the boss itself. Do you think you have what it takes?
|Recommended Item Level||Avg. item level 460 or higher|
|Party Size||1 player|
|Weekly Limit||2 clears per reset (resets twice during Sizzing Summer Event)|
|Intended Composition||Literally any class you want|
The treasure coffer which appears upon completing Solo Challenge: Raging Storm will not drop any gear.
Visit Rajuul in Saint's Haven to exchange your Essences and receive the Awakening costumes!
|Item Name||Amount Per Player|
|Essence of the Storm||x1|
* Entrance and reward eligibility will be reset every Saturday at 9:00 a.m. (Server Time).
- The Extreme Twister skill plate (action speed variant) effect has been increased from 25% -> 40%.
- The Infinity Lake Enhanced Talisman can now be placed in the Server Storage.
- Easter 2020 costumes can now be placed in the Server Storage.
- Red Dragon Nest U equipment has been adjusted.
Every class with a Defense stat on their armour lower than Warrior's has been adjusted to match Warrior. Any class with a higher defense stat than Warrior has remained untouched.
- We have a brand new launcher! Downloads will now route you to the closest datacentre based on your geographical location.
- Addons can now be directly downloaded in the launcher settings. You may have to toggle on your previously enabled addons again.
- The Japanese voice addon for Machina has been released.
- All existing Guilds has had their level increased to Lv.40.
- Added Free Join as an option in Guild Recruitments.
Now, you have an option between having players submit an application for your approval to join, or having players join without any approval.
- We've changed the way stat weights are accounted for all classes in PvP.
This does not mean PvP is in a playable state, continued efforts will slowly reshape PvP however it's still low in our priority list.
- Now handled by a separate server.
- World Chats are now free. We're testing a new feature which would make its way into our future VIP system.
In order to send this type of message, simply add a prefix
/vipbefore followed by a space before your message.
There's a cooldown of 30 seconds between each message broadcast.
- The initial hype for Vandar has died down, we're now back to using the OG title screen.
- Numerous client performance improvements.
- Several titles have been added to the Solo Challenge NPC shop (Rajuul NPC).
- Added support for 0 XC (Free) items in the XC Shop. Stay tuned, we're going to have some freebies once the XC Shop rework drops.
- Across all NPC Shops, only pages which have items inside will be shown. The rest will be automatically hidden, making navigation much easier.
The following class skills have been adjusted as follows:
|Battle Howl||The buff effects have been doubled.|
|Punishing Swing EX||Now applies a Dark resistance debuff.|
|Dark Elemental Aura||This is a new skill which has been added.|
|All Relevant Skills||
The overall damage has been increased.
|Eagle Dive EX||The superarmour value has been increased.|
|Spiral Kick EX||The hitbox size has been increased.|
|Fast Forward||All damage taken increased by +20% for the duration of the buff.|
|Ultimate||The skill has been revamped.|
The cooldown has been reduced to 1s.
The non primary elementals have been decreased from 15% -> 10%.
|All Relevant Skills||
The overall damage has been increased.
The non primary elementals have been decreased from 15% to 10%.
|For Glory||The cooldown has been reduced from 180s -> 120s.
All damage taken increased by +30% for the duration of the buff.
A penalty has been added to offset the power of this skill. The CD has also been decreased as 180s CD with the penalty would've been too much.
The initial startup cast time has been reduced.
|Boost||The buff now works alongside Sorceress and will no longer overwrite it.|
The action speed boost has been increased from 5% -> 10%.
|Pressure Release||The damage increase buff has been decreased from 30% -> 25%.
The buff duration has been increased from from 20s -> 35s.
|The action is no longer influenced by action speed buffs.
Success visual indicators have been improved.
You can now use Ducking earlier during the cast.
|Taunting Blow (EX)||Both normal and EX variants have been merged into one skill.|
|Turbo Boost||Now locked to the Tank tree.|
|Ice Elemental Aura||This is a new skill which has been added.|
- Fixed an issue with Machina wherein the skill Exploding Palm EX had the incorrect damage scaling after the initial hit.
- Several item exploits have been corrected.
- Fixed an issue with the DN Girls Spirit where it wasn't showing properly on Assassin characters.
- Fixed an issue with Guilds wherein the Last Logout Date was displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with Pets wherein specific pets weren't being shown to other players, only you could see them.
- Fixed an issue with the Arena UI wherein the tabs were positioned at the incorrect position, and several Ladder tabs were overlapping each other.
- Fixed an issue in PvP wherein certain newer classes such as Vandar could not spawn correctly.
- Fixed several FPS drops while playing the game with the Graphics options set to Low.
- Sometimes the launcher will fail to start to game, giving you a
Start game from DNLauncher.exe. We recommend you take various steps such as relogging, restarting the launcher, etc. We're looking for a higher reproduction rate on our end before we can resolve the issue.
- When you click the Save button on the Client Addons menu in the launcher, then close the main Settings window, the launcher will shift to the background and bring all windows behind it to the front.