Welcome back, below are the patch notes for version 4.21!
- The action speed effect has been removed from Parry Stance.
- The damage of Crescent Cleave EX has been decreased.
- The damage of Halfmoon Slash EX has been decreased.
- The damage of Moonblade Dance EX has been decreased.
- The damage of Triple Slash EX has been increased.
- The damage of Forward Thrust EX has been increased.
- The damage of Hacking Stance EX has been increased.
- The damage of Line Drive EX has been increased.
- The damage of Coup De Grace EX has been increased.
- The cooldown of Coup De Grace EX has decreased to 25s.
- Hype Train's internal cooldown timer has been changed from 0.5s to 0.25s so Gladiator can reach max damage potential a little bit faster.
- The damage of Enhanced Circle Swing EX has been decreased.
- Using Taunting Howl will no longer decrease your HP.
- The cooldown of Whirlwind EX has been decreased by 5s.
- It is now possible to dodge out of Soul Cutter.
- The cooldown of Spirit Boost has increased to 66s (60s with a plate) while its cooldown reduction effect has been reduced to 25%.
- The action speed buff of Spirit Boost has decreased to 15%.
- The overall damage of all Windwalker skills have been increased.
- The animation of Rain of Arrows has changed to T5 variant.
- Siege Stance EX is now faster.
- The cooldown of Rain of Arrows EX has decreased to 15s.
- The cooldown of Siege Stance EX has decreased to 15s.
- The maximum bubble count has increased to 50.
- Fatal Guided Missiles bubble requirement changed to 50.
- Artillery now has a 100% bubble generation rate.
- All relics are now invincible when summoned.
- All relic casting speed has increased by 15%.
- The damage of Relic Reaction EX has increased.
- Glacial Freeze no longer applies an ice stacking effect. This skill now reduces enemy Ice resistance by -10%, and enemy Action Speed by -30%. The cooldown has been reduced from 24s to 13s.
- Frozen Fury now applies -30% enemy Ice resistance for 10s. The ice stacking remains untouched.
- The cooldown of Beyond Time has been adjusted to 100s (90s with a plate).
- Using Beyond Time will now grant the party an effect of +10% physical/magical damage.
- The buff duration of Beyond Time has increased to 20s.
- Frost Chaos now has a 100% chance to inflict the Freeze debuff (ice stack). The CD has been reduced from 25s to 15s.
- The overall damage of Ice Witch EX skills have been increased.
- The damage of Bullet Barrage has decreased.
- The damage of Splash EX has decreased.
- The damage of Super Ball EX has increased.
- The damage of Make It Rain EX has increased.
- The damage of Chemical Warfare EX has increased.
- The damage of Lock and Load EX has increased.
- The damage of Cannon Blaster has increased.
- The loading screen for Saint's Haven has been adjusted.
- A new banner title has been added for the loading screen event winner.
- Various performance improvements.
- The English localisation has been adjusted.
- Stun resist, critical resist, para resist, paralyze, and stun have all been removed from the list of possible 3rd stats for all level 80 rare talismans and level 80 plates.
- Infinity talismans have had their 3rd stats updated to level 80. This will only effect talismans created/obtained after Patch 4.21.
- The HP of the combo dummy in PVP has increased.
- Superb Diamonds and Superb Alteums have been re-added to the loot tables of VN.
- The skill cooldown plates for Fast Forward and Spirit Boost shall now only decrease the CD by -10% instead of -20%.
- All RDN U-Grade armours have had their defense values adjusted.
- Fixed an issue where new characters could not select a difficulty for KN/VN.
- Fixed an issue wherein Aerial Chain Shot EX's right click action had the incorrect damage scaling.
- Fixed an exploit with Swordsman/Gladiator/Moonlord classes wherein certain skills could be manipulated to hit an extra few more times than intended.
- Fixed an issue wherein older XC items had the incorrect stats.